Monday, August 10, 2015

Even with today's big rally, I still have the same view as before that this rally will be sold. I expect S&P 500 will pullback again this time to 2030/2040 possibly by next week. There will always be some rally in between, and I will short it again.

For now I think the six year's rally from 2009 ends this summer. The whole market tops out this time, so in the next few years, the big money will be made on the short side.  Previous I thought S&P 500 might be able to get to 2300/2400. Now I think that might be too much a stretch, and the market price action give more topping signal than another big leg up at this time. There will be tremendous opportunities on the way down.

I see some good trade ideas developing now, and this time it could turn into some small fortunate. A few more days I will be able to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment