Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I have been expecting some kind of selloff  August or September, but I am still amazed by the panic action in equity this Monday.  I am buying into the selloff Monday morning and already make big gain on it. I expect the morning low will be held for at least one month or two,  market will bounce in next few days with some ups and downs.  My upside target for S&P 500 is at least 2000 by next week or later this week, and possible go to 2030 sometimes next week.

There are a lot of headline about Monday morning's flash crash. Actually this kind of action happens a lot of time in the past. The most recent one is August 2011, May 2010. Going back to old days, it happened in January 2008, April 2000, and August 1998.  All these cases the market bounces back big in a few weeks even with some twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment